Friday 3 April 2020

A Break from the Old Routine

Lockdown is a weird situation for everybody but it seems to be really polarising. We have a split between those that are extremely busy and those who are really bored. Those who are treating this like a holiday and those who are feeling like they are constantly on the verge of a panic attack. Those who are romantasing the situation and those that are feeling reality hitting them hard. Those who think the government are doing a great job and those who are on the verge of revolt. Those who think everyone should be writing sonnets/making masterpieces and those just trying to survive.

Where am I? I'm not entirely sure. Mostly I'm exhausted and still trying to recover from my chest infection and the side effects of the steroids. I can't think beyond the next few days and trying to get some rest.

It kind of feels like the world is on pause. Holding its breath and waiting to see what will happen. After everything is over I think we could see a major shift in what people see as important. But we have a long way to go before this is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment