Monday 19 December 2016

Dining room

So its taken a while sadly ill health has slowed me right down with the home improvements. But the dining room is at least done now.


\It look amazing with the new french doors and its going to be lovely in summer when I can open it up. As you can see I decided on a nice bright teal. The floor is just boarded and painted for now because I want to do the same flooring through into the kitchen when I eventually get round to getting a new one.


To give it a bit of Moroccan look I've stencilled the area above the picture rail and layered long curtains.


This sideboard has to be the most epic bit of flat pack I've ever done it took about 3hrs to put together. But finished its a really nice piece of furniture.

Now I'm trying to get the kitchen finished but I am struggling especially on the run up to Christmas. Most weekends are busy and if I do get a free day I'm having to rest. I have just a little bit more to do then I am done but I dont think its going to be done before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment