Tuesday 20 October 2015

The story so far

21st May 2015.  I had finally bought my own house. Something I never thought I'd be able to do. I was so excited I dressed up for collecting the keys (actually I was going to a friends wedding).

moving in
After the excitement of finally getting the keys to my own house the realization set in that I had a lot of work to do. The house wasnt in terrible condition just a bit neglected and somewhere under that was a gem.

The first problem came when I put my camping equipment up in the loft. After coming down I noticed lots of plaster dust in the bedroom. I looked up to see a huge crack in the ceiling eek. Turns out the boarded out loft had the boards only supported by the ceiling. So thats a chunk of money to pay out and fingers crossed that I wasnt going to find any more huge problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment